Work at the best speed for the router bit and the wood you are using.
Reduces speed without reducing torque! Electronic feedback maintains speed by increasing voltage to motor as load increases.
NEW & IMPROVED! Heavy Duty Speed Control features better circuitry and heavier components! Simply plug in speed control then plug your router into the speed control. Adjust speed from 0 RPM to full speed. The Heavy Duty Speed Control features an aluminum case, and is recommended for industrial and commercial use. The high impact plastic Standard Duty Speed Control has exactly the same features and is suitable for home shops.
• Less tear out • Stops burning
• Feed at comfortable rate
• Better, safer results with large diameter panel raising bits
• Less wear on bits • Less noise
• Softer starts at lower speeds
• Adjustable speed from 0 RPM to full speed
• 3 position rocker switch- Variable / Off / Full Speed
• Full power and torque at all speeds
• Go back and forth from any preset speed to full speed at the flip of a switch
• Works with most routers 3-1/4 HP or less
• 120V • Give your router a feature only available on expensive routers
• Easy to use- Simply plug in speed control and plug your router into the speed control- turn dial slowly for best results. (Speed control has a clip that can be worn on your belt, hung on wall, or left loose)
. • Dust Cover Included (not shown in photo) NOTE: Will not work with soft start or variable speed routers. Will not work with "AC capacitor start induction" type motors.