Get Your Gifts on Time! See our Holiday Shipping Guidelines. ×
Our Exclusive Horizontal Router Table with All the Accessories.
#1381: ULTIMATE Horizontal Router Table System BONUS
$ 434.75 Now ONLY $349.95
NEW YEAR SALE! SAVE $84.80 with FREE Bit Organizer
In Stock for Immediate Shipping!
Ships FREE in the Contiguous USA!
3-Year Satisfaction Guarantee. Our Commitment
New Year Sale Ends February 28, 2020.
ULTIMATE Horizontal Router Table System BONUS Description
NEW YEAR SALE! SAVE $84.80!
Ultimate Combo Package Includes the following:
- Horizontal Router Table (#9767)
- Premium Upgrade Kit (#9763)
- Tilting Table Top Accessory (#9764)
- Mortising Table Top Accessory (#9766)
- FREE Router Bit Organizer (#9376)
Sold separately, $434.75. ONLY $349.95--SAVE $84.80!
Horizontal Table Details:
NEW & IMPROVED! Now with Full Aluminum Support Structure.
Rout wide stock FLAT ON THE TABLE with tall bits in the horizontal position. Much safer and more accurate than standing wide stock on edge. Donít stand stock on edge! The new multiple routing operation Horizontal Router Table makes tall auxiliary fences, multiple featherboards or jigs UNNECESSARY.
- Quickly and easily make mortise & tenon joinery, raised panels with vertical raised panel bits, moldings and picture frames.
- This benchtop table features micro adjustable bit height adjustments. 1/16" per turn allows for very precise adjustments: (1/4 turn = 1/64", 1/2 turn = 1/32", 3/4 turn = 3/64").
- The table is 24" wide x 20" deep x 25" height with a sturdy 3/4" thick MDF core, durable melamine surface and polyethylene plastic edges.
- 3/4" thick MDF core with melamine surface extension fences, on both sides of the router plate give maximum support to long stock.
- The 3/8" thick, 11-3/4" x 11-1/2" router plate is held in routing position by sturdy aluminum extrusions, along with two locking knobs which safely secure the sliding router plate in position.
- Use with 3 HP routers or less. Raise or lower your router up to 2-1/8" below or 2-3/8" above the table.
Premium Upgrade Kit Details:
Installation is fast and easy! Kit includes a new Handle, Dust Port Adaptor and Storage Drawer, improving your routing experience with the MLCS Horizontal Table.
1. Cast Aluminum Extension Handle
The Cast aluminum extension handle makes height adjustments even easier. By adding this extra strong and extra long handle, the force required to make precision adjustments is much less then the original stock handwheel.
2. Dust Collection Adaptor
The premium upgrade kit includes everything you need to enclose the base of your horizontal table and make it dust collection ready. A 4" dust collection adaptor mounts to the side of the table. A back panel encloses the dust collection area and still allows for all height adjustments to be made.
3. Large Storage Drawer
A large storage drawer has been added to the front of the table, with enough room to hold a large selection of router bits and router accessories. Keeping everything you need within the table improves organization and saves time. Foam insert and bits not included.
The Premium Upgrade Kit can be added to any MLCS Horizontal Table by just drilling a few holes, and replacing a few parts. Installation is fast and easy!
Tilting Table Top Details:
The ultimate flexibility in routing!
The table top tilts up to 45°, allowing you to create offset angles that can't be cut on a conventional 90° table surface.
- Create custom chamfers using a straight router bit
- Cut spline joints on multi-sided objects
- Produce tapered moldings using crown molding or chair rail bits
- The table top includes a miter t-track that fits a standard 3/8" x 3/4" miter bar or safety bar
Mortising *Sliding* Table Top Details:
A safer, easier, and accurate way to cut mortise and tenon joinery!
- The mortising top slides X-Y on aluminum t‑tracks to insure straight, accurate cuts.
- The thick accessory table features two t‑tracks and includes a 90° stop block, a 45° stop block, and four hold down clamps
FREE Router Bit Organizer #9376:
Store up to 110 router bits. This High-Density foam tray will keep your bits clean, sharp and accessible. Stands alone or can be easily trimmed to fit in storage cabinets or drawers. Features sixty 1/4" holes and fifty 1/2" holes. 12" x 12" x 1-3/8". Bits not included with Organizer #9376.